My inspiration for food I find … :
And for the more spiritually stuff … :
And some blogs I like :
Good luck with these!
for the fish balls :
- 300 gr white fish and scampi, cut in small pieces
- 1 garlic nob, diced
- 1 lemongrass stern, bruised & cut in small pieces
- 1 cs shoyu or other kind of soy sauce
- 1 cs sesam oil
Use your blender to mix all ingredients and make small balls with this fish paste. Set aside in your fridge.
for the soup :
- 1 l of fish stock
- 1 cs of grinded ginger
- 2 sterns of lemongrass, bruised
- 2 nobs of garlic, bruised
- 1 small shallot-onion, cut in pieces
- 1 kafir lime leave, optional
- sterns of a bunch of coriander, coriander haters can skip this
- 2 cs of red curry paste
Put the stock together with these ingredients, except the red curry paste, and boil for 10 minutes. Remove all ingredients and stir in the red curry paste. Taste and add some more if needed.
- 2 carrots, cut in 2, small half-moon sized pieces
- 3 leaves of cabbage, finely shopped, whatever kind of cabbage you like
- 1 cup oyster mushrooms, shredded in smaller pieces
- 3 paksoi leaves, finely shopped
- 2 spring onions, cut in small rounds
- 1 lemon, cut in pieces
- coriander leaves for decoration, coriander haters can skip this
When the stock is still boiling add the vegi’s, start with the carrots & cabbage, add in the oyster mushrooms. Gently put the fish balls in the soup and let boil for 3-4 minutes. Finish with the paksoi and spring onions. Taste, maybe ad some salt, soy sauce, or some red peper flakes or peper.
Please in a bowl and decorate with the coriander leaves and a piece of lemon.
ps all recipes are made for 4 people.
Please contact me using this form :
For the newsletter, please sign up over here :